Reuben Wu put together a breathtaking collection of photos from his 6,000 mile road trip across the US.
Hey everyone, sorry for the big silent gap there. I went on tour with Shigeto and Beacon for close to 3 weeks, as a way to try and repay you all here’s a downloadable mix I did of the Ghostly International catalog. The mix is almost 2 hours long, it includes most of my favorites and celebrates 10 years of Ghostly being at Decibel Festival. Thanks to Headphone Commute for hosting it!
1. Kiln – Rustdusk
2. Lusine – Gravity
3. Christopher Willits – New Life
4. Aeroc – Mahy
5. Pale Sketcher – Can I Go Now (Gone Version)
6. Jacaszek – As Each Tucked String Tells
7. The Sight Below – Murmur
8. Recondite – Leafs
9. Fort Romeau – SW9
10. Dauwd – Heat Division
11. Gold Panda – Vanilla Minus
12. Tycho – Hours
13. Com Truise – Brokendate
14. Mux Mool – Ruin Everything
15. Lord RAJA – Globe In My Room
16. Dabrye – Machines Pt. I
17. Shigeto – Huron River Drive
18. Michna – Do What You Want To Do
19. School of Seven Bells – Scavenger
20. Choir Of Young Believers – Nye Nummer Et
21. Skeletons & The Girl-Faced Boys – There Are Seagulls Who Live In Parking Lots
22. Beacon – Safety’s Off
23. Matthew Dear – More Surgery
24. Adult. – Skinlike (Equation Mix)
25. Solvent – Loss For Words (Vector Lovers Remix)
26. HTRK – Synthetik
27. Heathered Pearls – Docile Touch
The show is split into two parts, still and motion. There will be 24 print pieces on display and 4 video installations. I’m really excited about the video installations but they’re still being wrapped up, so you’ll have to drop in to check them out. The goal was to create short moving posters with no related theme. There will be 3 small 27″ screens that we’ve rehoused and one 8 ft monolith with a 50″ screen.
If you’re in the area or close, come on by! It’d be great to meet some people from the blog!
The show will be up from September 13th – October 13th at Subtext gallery in San Diego. Click here for the Facebook event. If you can’t make the opening or are interested in checking out the show online, here’s the full preview of the show and ways to purchase prints.